Skip to main content

Perez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?

The WAR between Perez Hilton and Lady gaga is on fire! One upon a time they were BFF, Now they are fighting each other! The fight was on the twitter later now the fight begins with Perez's latest blog post issuing a statement about the fight.


Lady Gaga VS Perez Hilton///photo credit : Rolling stone


Nobody knows how the fight begins but it seems started when Perez Hilton started posting negative reviews about Gaga's new single, "Applause."  


It was not new for Perez. He already had done this kind of things like will.i.am., Miss USA runner-up Carrie Prejean and Khloe Kardashian.

Gaga's fans aka little monster take part of gaga's fight and start trolling Perez and his son. Lady gaga also sent a tweet on aug 16,
"Still have the text Perez sent me of me in a wheelchair w the words KARMA written across + Madonna pointing a gun at me. Day of my accident."

Then Perez announced to move New york and start showing up at gagas place for a new flat. Gaga Tweeted,
"@perezhilton STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

The tweet no longer available, It was deleted. Although a source said Perez did not know that Lady gaga actually lives in the residence where he was going to rent apartment.

Later he post a blog titled  "A Statement on Lady GaGa's Lies" . Where he wrote : 


While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say that I am a critic and not a “stalker”. Any allegation that I am stalking her, based on a day of house hunting with my baby boy and my mother, is utterly false, defamatory and now appears to be putting me and my family in danger. 
Perez wishes best luck for Lady Gaga too,


Notwithstanding my feelings about our personal relationship, I do wish Lady GaGa happiness and continued success and I assure you my family house hunting has nothing to do with her.
Gaga's fans continued to attack Perez Hilton, Tweeting him with  #OperationKillThePig, others told him to kill himself and threatened to kidnap his young son. He tweeted, "I can't sleep. I am literally sick to my stomach. Not playing any ... games here. I am afraid for my ... safety and that of my son." 

So, What You Think About This? Do Support Perez Hilton or Lady Gaga?

Share Your Thoughts! Like This Post?

Tweet It! Like It! Plus It! 

We Will Always Post HOT Celebrity Gossip About Your Favorite Hollywood Celebrity! Help Us To Grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Bieber - One Time [Video With Lyrics]

'One Time' was Justin Biebers debut song. It is the first single released from his debut EP, My World. The song reached  the top twenty in Canada, US, Germany, United Kingdom, France and New Zealand and also charted in several other countries. An acoustic version of the song, called the "My Heart Edition" was released too. The music video, directed by Vashtie Kola, was posted by Bieber on his YouTube channel and had been viewed over 300 million times! Check out the music video and song lyrics inside!

Lisa Kudrow - 21 Hot Pictures Lisa Kudrow

Lisa Kudrow , the hot hollywood celebrity  gained worldwide recognition for her ten season run as  Phoebe Buffay  in the television sitcom  Friends .  I like her for her acting. She is So funny!  May be she is going to act in the most rumored FRIENDS movie! I know many of you like her. So here 21 most amazing  HOT  photos of  Lisa Kudrow! 2. More Inside. Enjoy!

25 Hot Photos of Becky G Prove How Cute She Is!

Becky G, is an American singer, rapper, and dancer first began to gain recognition in 2012, after she posted several videos of herself performing remixes of popular songs on YouTube. Her real name is Rebbeca Marie Gomez, born born March 2, 1997. Becky G is super talented YouTube singer. Ans she is cute adorable. Here We compile a list of Becky g cute pictures.