Skip to main content

Rihanna and Shakira In Sexy Music Video-Can't Remember To Forget You

Check out hot singer Rihanns get sexy in a duet music video with the sexy waka waka singer Shakira. The music video had generated more than 6 million views in less than 24 hours on Vevo. Don't think Rihanna can hang with Shakira on the dance tip. I think Shakira had to take it easy as not to embarrass her.This video is steamy; sexy; hot!! Love it!! Great collaboration!! This video left me speechless ! I didn't really like the song but after this I like every single word! XOXO to Shakira and Rihanna!

shakira rihanna duet music video

Check the "Can't Remember To Forget You" music video with lyrics!




"Can't Remember To Forget You" Rihanna feat. Shakira Music Video :



If the video not playing click here.

"Can't Remember To Forget You" Shakira feat. Rihanna Lyrics :



[Verse 1: Shakira]
I left a note on my bedpost
Said not to repeat yesterday’s mistakes
What I tend to do when it comes to you
I see only the good, selective memory
The way he makes me feel yeah, gotta hold on me
I've never met someone so different

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh here we go
He a part of me now
He a part of me
So where you go I follow

[Chorus]
I can't remember to forget you
I keep forgetting I should let you go
But when you look at me, the only memory, is us kissing in the moonlight
I can't remember to forget you
Can't remember to forget you

[Verse 2: Rihanna]
I go back again
Fall off the train
Land in his bed
Repeat yesterday’s mistakes
What I'm trying to say is not to forget
You see only the good, selective memory
The way he makes me feel like
The way he makes me feel
I never seemed to act so stupid

[Pre-Chorus + Chorus]

[Bridge] (x2)
I rob and I kill to keep him with me
I do anything for that boy
I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight
I do anything for that boy

[Hook] (x2)

What you think about "Can't Remember To Forget You" music video by shakira and rihanna ??? Shoot Comment!! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Bieber - One Time [Video With Lyrics]

'One Time' was Justin Biebers debut song. It is the first single released from his debut EP, My World. The song reached  the top twenty in Canada, US, Germany, United Kingdom, France and New Zealand and also charted in several other countries. An acoustic version of the song, called the "My Heart Edition" was released too. The music video, directed by Vashtie Kola, was posted by Bieber on his YouTube channel and had been viewed over 300 million times! Check out the music video and song lyrics inside!

Lisa Kudrow - 21 Hot Pictures Lisa Kudrow

Lisa Kudrow , the hot hollywood celebrity  gained worldwide recognition for her ten season run as  Phoebe Buffay  in the television sitcom  Friends .  I like her for her acting. She is So funny!  May be she is going to act in the most rumored FRIENDS movie! I know many of you like her. So here 21 most amazing  HOT  photos of  Lisa Kudrow! 2. More Inside. Enjoy!

25 Hot Photos of Becky G Prove How Cute She Is!

Becky G, is an American singer, rapper, and dancer first began to gain recognition in 2012, after she posted several videos of herself performing remixes of popular songs on YouTube. Her real name is Rebbeca Marie Gomez, born born March 2, 1997. Becky G is super talented YouTube singer. Ans she is cute adorable. Here We compile a list of Becky g cute pictures.